DAILY QUOTE:

Friday, March 12, 2010

PRAY!

Good Morning! I was sitting here reading a book by Jentezen Franklin and he quoted a verse from
2 Chronicles 7:14-15

"If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place."
Prayer is the most powerful thing we can do as children of God! God hears our prayers and when we seek his face and glorify him in our prayers and in our lives we are obedient to God. Prayer keeps us holy, keeps us seeking him, keeps us from our wicked ways. When we put down prayer we let satan in. Now when we are united as a church and pray this is even more powerful! When we walk together in unity we become a strong church, an undivided church, a church where the people can preach the good news of Jesus Christ. Share this encouragment with someone else, share the good news with a friend, share Jesus with your family, your facebook friends, your co-workers, humble yourselves and talk about God to everyone you come in contact with. Pray continually!  Blessings, Kathye

No comments:

Post a Comment